Join Our Team
Be a part of our team
“Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” ~ Albert Camus
At Xintesys, we know our people are the centrepiece in the work we do. We give everyone the latitude to make a difference, because we believe each of us has a unique path toward professional development no less than personal growth.
If that sounds like how you would have the proverbial journey count more than the destination, feel free to reach out! We are always on the look-out for great people.
We are looking for a self-motivated programmer to create secure and functional code with attention to details such as user interface. You will be working on solutions both for simple applications and complex information processing.
This position is ideal for individuals who have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail, an analytical mind and ability to work independently as well as a member of a project team are essential qualities for a successful programming career with us.
The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Ability to demonstrate clear logical approach to specific requirements/situations
- Ability to program in languages such as Net, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server – TSQL, Java Script, C++, XML, Python etc.
- Experience in developing web applications using Web Forms or MVC
- Experience in developing desktop applications
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases and SQL based technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Ability to create and use API’s
- Experience with Developer Express tools
- Experience with Ironspeed Designer
- Experience and understanding of business application software : Accounting, Inventory, Purchasing etc.